Silver Dollar City's Festival of Wonder
The all new Festival of Wonder kicks of Silver Dollar City's 2017 festival season, designated the Year of Food and Crafts.
We're making it easy! The answers are below. When you hear Jake and Woody ask one of these questions on KIX 104, then call in with the answer to win passes to Silver Dollar City's Festival of Wonder!
1. What Festival of Wonder show features an instrument with 75-foot strings?
The Earth Harp Collective or Earth Harp
2. Seven brothers performing at the Festival of Wonder are world-famous dancers, known as the ___________ Kings.
3. One Festival of Wonder performer who has performed all over the world, from the Jimmy Fallon Show to a Super Bowl pregame show, is a speed _________.
4. The Festival of Wonder presents a show with an "Armonica," that is one of the world's largest musical instruments made of _____________.
5. Name two outrageous foods you can try at the Festival of Wonder.
Curious Kabobs with shark, frog legs or alligator on a stick
Bacon Cannoli, Bacon Brownies, Chocolate Covered Bacon in the World of Bacon.
Doughnut Burger, Doughnut Dog
Pork Belly Fries
Ultimate 9-Cheese Grilled Cheese, Chicken and Spinach Dip Grill Cheese, Insane Vegetable Garden Grill Cheese
Silver Dollar City’s new Festival of Wonder, April 6 – 30, presents amazing acts of curiosity and larger-than-life performances, all billed as “A Most Amazing Entertainment Experience.”
Featured acts include the Earth Harp Collective with the world’s largest playable stringed instrument with 75-foot strings; the Flamenco Kings, seven brothers whose stunning performances are a fusion of flamenco, tap, martial arts and acrobatics; Balancing Wonders, presenting gravity-defying performers in an extraordinary balancing show; plus Speed Painter Dan Dunn, Glass Armonica music and incredible wind instruments. New foods for the Festival of Wonder take an outrageous turn as well, including Curious Kabobs with shark or alligator on a stick and the World of Bacon with Bacon Cannoli and Chocolate Covered Bacon.