We all need a little confidence boost from time-to-time. I can really relate to almost all of these. Especially 2, 3 and 4.
It’s really the little things that can make the most impact. A new survey found that our top three confidence boosters are: Getting a new haircut, wearing a new outfit, and doing a good deed for somebody.
Here are Americans' Top 10 Confidence Boosters:
- New haircut -- 64 percent
- Wearing a new outfit -- 56 percent
- Doing a good deed -- 53 percent
- Listening to one of your favorite songs -- 44 percent
- Exercising -- 38 percent
- Shopping -- 36 percent
- Talking to a close friend -- 35 percent
- Receiving a compliment from your boss -- 35 percent
- Knowing you smell good -- 34 percent
- Talking to a family member -- 33 percent (SWNS)