Spring is finally here and with the new season comes new trends. We can still expect to see our old faves - pastels, berry stains, and romantic hair - but here are the other beauty trends we’ll be seeing, as predicted by the experts backstage at New York Fashion Week.
- Textured waves - Expect to see tousled waves and natural-looking texture, like the models at the Whit show.
- Smoke show - The smoky eye is a classic and women will still be wearing it this spring.
- The new slicked-back - Think stepping out of the water at the beach and pushing your hair back, that’s what this wet-looking, slicked-back hair is all about. And it’s not just for Kardashians anymore.
- Bright eyes - Models on the runway at Victoria Beckham’s show wore bright, metallic colors on their lids, which may not be a good look for the office, but there’s always the weekend.
- Get low - Sleek, low ponytails were all over the runways, but you can still sport your perky high pony too. You do you!
- Pin-straight hair - Silky smooth ‘70’s sheen and sleek straight tresses might edge out wavy hair again, based on the looks at the fashion shows.
- Blush tones - Forget contouring, now it’s all about sun-kissed blush in pinky or earth tones.