Even folks in a perfect marriage need to find some time apart for their own sanity, but when you work with your spouse that isn’t always the case. There are definitely some issues that occur when husbands and wives work together, but only folks in that position know what they truly are.
Well, some spouses who are on the job together are revealing those secrets in a new thread on the anonymous Whisper app, and some of the revelations may be a bit surprising.
- “I work with my husband. I love it until I make a mistake and it follows me home.”
- “I work with my husband and it’s making me hate him more and more every day.”
- “I want to call in sick to work every day, but I work with my husband and I don’t want him to have to lie to our boss.”
- “I like working with my husband because if the zombie apocalypse happens I don’t have to stress about finding my way to him.”
- “I hate working with my husband. It’s ended our marriage.”
- “Working with my husband is a double-edged sword. We are always together so we don’t get any time away from each other, but with the kids at home we also don’t get any alone time together.”
- “I hate working with my husband. We fight constantly. If you want a divorce work with your spouse.”
- “Working with my wife was great until I wanted to leave her. Now I am a big ball of depression and anxiety and she has no idea.”
- “I love working with my husband. Seeing him all manly and in control is the most attractive thing to me.”
- “I’m pretty sure my husband is the person stealing my food from the fridge at work.”
- “Working with my husband is a little tiring. I never realized how needy he was until I became his ‘boss.’”
- “I feel like my husband flirts with his secretary at work which is awkward because we work together.”
- “I work with my husband and we are up for the same promotion.”