New Whisper app has women sharing the secret ways they test guys they are dating
Trying to find the perfect mate is never easy, and even when you think you’ve git a great guy, there’s no way of really knowing if he’s as perfect as he seems. But it turns out, some gals don’t want to take a chance that the guy will turn out to be a real jerk, so they’ve found ways to test them.
A new thread on the anonymous Whisper app has women revealing the ways test guys who they're dating to see if they are good enough, and some of the admissions may surprise you.
Ways gals test their dates include:
- “I test guys by doing this – If he asks me to pay there is no second date. No matter how well it went. I don’t want to pay on the first date.”
- “I test a guy by sleeping with him naked. If they go for sex it becomes a one-night stand. If they don’t and treat me nicely I offer them to be my fwb and potential future boyfriend.”
- “When I really like a guy I test him by breaking it off. If he fights to keep me I keep him. If not, I let him go. Rule: If I’m not worth fighting for then you’re not worth keeping.”
- “When I first date a man that I really like I test him to see if he’s right for me. I appear vulnerable, weak, emotional or sad to see how he responds. I want to know I can be a woman around him.”
- “I’m a grammar freak so I test guys I like with grammar tricks to see if they catch them. They never do. I’ll find him one day.”
- “How I test guys is to introduce them to my hot cousin and see their reaction.”
- “When a guy says he likes me I test him by asking him to bring me something to eat. Food is the way to my heart.”
- “The main test I use during dating. If you’ve never cried during ‘The Lion King’ you’re never getting in these pants.”
- “I test men on their music taste. It doesn’t have to be my favorite but if you can’t explain why it means something to you then I’m no longer attracted.”
- “Every time I start dating someone, I do the Barnes & Noble test. If they are willing to browse a book store with me for a few hours then they are a keeper.”