Fashions, foods, products, and behaviors that are going to be trending.
It might not feel like it yet, but it’s finally spring. And while we wait for the weather to get warmer, here are some trends you’ll be seeing more this season.
- PVC Accessories - Get ready for clear vinyl footwear, bags, and coats this spring because the PVC trend is going to be big. But you can find budget-friendly looks like this Zara bag and these strappy Steve Madden sandals.
- CBD Food - There are already cannabis-infused items like toothpaste, coffee, and lip balm made with THC, a compound in marijuana, but the newest trend in pot-filled products is Cannabidiol, or CBD. It’s also found in marijuana, but this compound helps you feel relaxed without the high you get from THC. Look for CBD goodies like chocolate, gumdrops and even cocktails.
- Rose gold hair - This strawberry blonde shade is a pretty mix of platinum, copper, and rose-tinted undertones. And nothing says spring like pink hair.
- Adaptogen Smoothies - The newest health food craze could be these “super herbs” like shiitake mushrooms, ginseng and maca, which are supposed to help boost energy, regulate hormones, and make you feel more calm. People are adding them to smoothies and lattes and this trend could be 2018’s acai and matcha.
- Fancy water bottles - Trendy girls are carrying cool, high-design water bottles, like one with a crystal inside, sporty glass ones, and a spiky metallic This is a trend we can feel good about getting in on because it’s all about self care.
- Social media detoxes - After Snapchat’s new update and Facebook’s giant #fail, you might be feeling like it’s time to take a break from social media, and you’re not alone. Celebs like Armie Hammer and Ed Sheeran quit Twitter and have yet to return. Plus, less time on social media means you can be more present and live in the moment, and we could all use more of that.