Adam Rippon, Tonya Harding, and more are taking part in "Dancing with the Stars: Athletes."
The lineup for “Dancing with the Stars: Athletes” announced its lineupfor season 26 on Friday’s edition of “Good Morning America.” This is the first time they’ve ever had an all-athlete season. Here’s a look who’ll be on the show, along with their pro partners:
- Adam Rippon with Jenna Johnson
- Arike Ogunbowale (basketball player) with Gleb Savchenko
- Chris Mazder (Olympic luger) with Witney Carson
- Jamie Anderson (professional snowboarder) with Artem Chigvintsev
- Jennie Finch Daigle (Olympic softball pitcher) with Keo Motsepe
- Johnny Damon (former MLB superstar) with Emma Slater
- Josh Norman (NFL player for the Washington Redskins) with Sharna Burgess
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar with Lindsay Arnold
- Mirai Nagasu (Olympic figure skater) with Alan Bersten
- Tonya Harding with Sasha Farber
“Dancing with the Stars: Athletes” premieres on Monday, April 30thon ABC.
Source: E! Online