Happn, Vouch, and Sweatt are just a few of the newer apps!
There’s really nothing like giving yourself as many options as possible when it comes to dating – that’s why we’re fired up about the newest apps on the scene. When all else fails, try a different app. Here are some of the best ones you can use this year:
- Happn – If you walk by someone you think is cute and want to shoot your shot, you can download Happn, which gives you matches that are in your direct vicinity.
- Wingman – This one lets you sign up for the apps with the help of a friend who will create your profile and find you the right matches.
- Vouch – Kind of like Wingman, this one lets your friends vouch for you so you know what you’re getting yourself into when you swipe on someone.
- Sweatt – This one matches you with people who share a similar workout routine with you.
- Tawkify – It’s like a dating concierge. Instead of being set up with people who only want a hookup, this service screens all users using matchmakers to make sure you’re in it for the real deal.
And again, when all else fails, just go for someone on a dating app. There’s something to be said for trying all of your options before really settling down on someone.
Source: My Domaine