There are apps you can download that will help you manage your passwords.
Almost everything we do has a password involved. If you want to be a member of Bloomingdales or if you’re just trying to log into Facebook, there are passwords involved. Sometimes as many as 20 passwords a day! Here are the best password managers for you to download:
- LastPass – This one lets you store online and sync with all of your devices and even changes your password for you when an account has been hacked.
- Dashlane – This one lets you share you passwords with emergency contacts in case you can’t access your accounts.
- KeePass – Let the app make your passwords for you and even judge the strength of them.
- 1Password – Flexible and easy to use, it works with multiple devices and multiple browsers.
- Roboform 8 – This one lets you manage passwords even when you’re offline!
There are perks to all of the password managers, but let’s be real, here – there’s no way you’re going to be able to keep track of all of those passwords on your own! Let an app help you out.