The Whisper App reveals some odd compliments!
Most people like to get compliments, but not every compliment is created equal. While some are actually nice, others can be questionable, and now, on the anonymous Whisper app, some people are sharing the odd compliments they received, and some of them will have you shaking your head.
Odd compliments people received include:
- “Even though you have red hair, you don’t look soulless…thanks, dude from Tinder.”
- “I was breastfeeding while out and a guy walked up to me and said ‘damn your breasts are pretty.'”
- “I would say you’re hot, but I’m Arabic so you’re the bomb! By far the funniest compliment I have ever received.”
- “My grandmother’s friend told me I have a cute butt.”
- “A guy in Starbucks told me my hair looks like it defies gravity and I giggled. A few seconds later he nervously laughed saying, ‘promise I’m not racist, just awkward.'”
- “A stranger once told me, ‘You would make a great gay man,’ as I was wearing heeled boots and a kilt.”
- “You’re crazier than I’ll ever be jealous. A friend in high school told me that. I was flattered and confused.”
- “You have a big mouth. My dentist said it. So funny yet so awkward.”
- “'You’re so pretty you look like a banana,' said a random drunk dude as I was walking around Barcelona.”
- “You’d make a really good drug dealer. You’re so pure no one would suspect anything.”
- “Funniest compliment I ever got, ‘you got some sexy ankles.’ LOL I’ll take it.”