Bikes Blues and BBQ 2018
Click the link to visit the Bikes Blues and BBQ Official Page
This year's Bikes Blues and BBQ Rally will be held Wednesday, September 26 through Saturday, September 29, 2018. We will be welcoming thousands of people to our great city, and we want everyone to have an enjoyable experience. Here are some helpful tips for maneuvering the event this weekend.
W. Dickson Street is subject to closure each night, on an as needed basis, in which only motorcycle traffic will be allowed. The downloadable map below indicates the access areas for motorcycles, pedestrians, and vehicles during the closure of W. Dickson Street.
This PDF document link has information about parking enforcement in both the Dickson Street Entertainment Parking District and the Downtown Square Parking District for September 26 - 29, 2018.
Sgt. Mackey's Helpful Tips
- NO PETS (except service animals)
- NO RAPID THROTTLE REVVING
- NO SMOKEOUTS
- NO BURNOUTS
- NO MUFFLERS that are after-market and/or over 78 decibels
- EXPECT large crowds
- BE AWARE of motorcycle traffic
- BE PATIENT with traffic delays
- BE POLITE to officers working traffic
- BE POLITE to other drivers and motorcycle traffic