Whisper App reveals why people take off their wedding bands!
When people get hitched, most of them proudly wear their wedding rings so everyone knows that they have found “The One,” but it turns out there are some married folks who slip that ring off now and again, and now some are spilling the beans as to why.
A new thread on the anonymous Whisper app has marrieds revealing the reasons why they take off their wedding ring and some have us questioning why they ever got married in the first place.
Reasons folks take off their wedding ring include:
- “When I’m mad at my fiancé I take off my wedding ring. I haven’t worn it in about a week.”
- “I take off my wedding ring when I see someone who could make my husband be my future ex-husband.”
- “I’m 40.5 weeks pregnant and had to take off my wedding ring because my fingers were swelling. I’ve already gotten dirty looks and people telling me I ruined my life being an ‘unwed teen mom.’”
- “When I go to a bar I take off my wedding ring so guys will by me drinks.”
- “I’m a pole dance teacher and I work at a bar, but I take off my wedding ring for both because it helps business.”
- “Sometimes I take off my wedding ring and let guys hit on me when my husband’s not around to boost my ego. I’ll never ever cheat though.”
- “I take off my ring to flirt with other men. My husband never wears his ring and flirts with other girls. Fair is fair.”
- “Sometimes when I’m home alone I take off my wedding ring and imagine I’m free. I should have never married him.”
- “I take off my wedding ring when I poop because I’m deathly afraid of it falling off into the toilet.”
Source: Daily Mail