Questions you should not ask on the first date!
There are so many “don’ts” you’re already thinking about before that first date. What not to wear, what not to order, where not to go. By the time you’ve actually gotten yourself there, you don’t even have any talking points left in your brain. We’re going to help you out with that. Here are some things you should definitely stay away from asking:
- “Why did your last relationship end?”
- “Why are you still single?”
- “Where are you really from?”
- “How many people have you slept with?”
- “How much money do you make?”
- “Where do you see this relationship heading?”
- “What was your most embarrassing moment?”
- “Do you want kids?”
- “Are you attracted to me?”
- “Who’s your hot friend?”
A few of these questions are pretty solidly on the “never ask” list. But there are a few you’re just not going to want to whip out on the first date. The question about having kids can come later – much later. Stick to the simple stuff, and focus on just getting to know each other…keep it light and save the deep stuff for later. If you wouldn’t ask your best friend, don’t ask your first date!
Source: Huffington Post