Signs that the one you are dating does not want MORE!
Casually dating someone is super nice at first…there are no real strings yet, and the relationship could really go anywhere. You just don’t know yet. But if you’re starting to really catch the feels, you may want to think about if you and bae are on the same page. Here are some signs that s/he doesn’t want anything more than what you’ve got right now:
- They don’t make you a priority, and are constantly dodging your calls and texts.
- They aren’t really interested in your life and don’t talk about things other than you two.
- You’ve been going for a while without getting labels involved.
- They don’t share photos of you guys on social media or talk about you publicly.
- You haven’t met their family or friends.
- They’re still dating other people.
- They’re still on the apps, and your friends have found them while swiping.
- They still talk about their ex all the time.
For this particular issue, let’s take a page from the “He’s Just Not That Into You” book. If he’s acting like he’s not interested, it’s because he’s genuinely not interested. The person who wants to date you will probably make things really clear. I mean we ARE adults, aren’t we?