Being in love is the best and having someone special to share your life with who gets all your jokes and makes everything better is amazing. But some couples feel the need to share every single detail about their romantic life with all 628 of their “friends” online. And as much as we love those guys and love to know things are going well for them and their sweetie, these are the things we need couples to stop sharing on social media.
- Status updates declaring your love - We get it, you’re head over heels for each other and we’re really happy for you. But do you really need to publicly profess your affection where people feel the need to “like” it?
- Your text conversations - We don’t get your inside jokes that are only hilarious to you and just don’t find those simple “I miss you” texts as endearing as you do, so please stop uploading screen grabs to Instagram.
- Passive-aggressive rants about your S.O. - Keep your spat about who left dirty dishes in the sink to yourselves. We don’t want to take sides on that one.
- An endless feed of couple photos - A photo or two is cute, but if your whole online presence is pics of you and your partner, enough already.
- Bed selfies - Get a room and keep your private business in there, not on the interwebs, please. There are some things we just don’t want to think about, okay?