Facebook post warns: Charging phone on bed could cause fire

I've seen my kids do this... fall asleep with their phone charging on the bed. This is scary!

A New Hampshire Fire Department posted a warning about charging iPhones on beds or under pillows recently.  They say that 53 percent of children and teens do this and it's a very bad idea.  Heat generated can’t dissipate and the charger will continue getting hotter.  It could lead to fire.

The posts went up Sunday night and has since gone viral. 

 
Ashley King

Ashley King

Want to know more about Ashley King? Get their official bio, social pages & articles on Kix 104! Read more

title

Content Goes Here