It has only been a few weeks since President Trump took office, but that doesn't mean political chatter is winding down anytime soon. Being plugged in all the time allows for Twitter, Facebook, and plenty of political opinions to inundate our everyday. Truth is, that's not healthy. Here's how to take a mini-break from politics when you need it the most.
- Take a walk – Fresh air and circulation can only help.
- Log out of Facebook completely – The only way out is to get out. Delete your app if you need to.
- Stand up and stretch – It's simple and it will give you the motivation you need to move on from your computer and your phone.
- Cuddle your pet – What's better than a sweet furbaby?
- Find a good podcast to listen to – It will get your brain going.
- Go exercise - A true no brainer.
- Meet a friend for happy hour – What's better than drinks and being out with your BFFs?
- Do literally anything else than be on Twitter all day – It's maddening.