If you want to get a good job, first make sure that you've got a good strategy to impress the hiring manager. Here's what hiring managers are totally tend off by, according to “Business Insider”:
- You didn't do your homework - Not able to answer questions about the company that are typically commonplace? You should do your homework.
- You're late - Late to an interview? Arrive 20 minutes early even if you have to wait.
- You come in smelling like smoke - Don't smoke or have a drink to relax beforehand. You'll reek!
- You look scraggly - Get a haircut and shave.
- You brought your entire career in a bag - If you do have your resume, make sure it's one piece of paper.
- You swore - Cursing during an interview? Just find another way to express yourself. '
- You're far too eager - Don't interrupt the hiring manager even if you're really excited.
Source: Business Insider