If you feel like you can't find "the one" online, you could be suffering from dating app burnout. You know, when you spend way too much time looking for a hookup, or a life partner, online. Here's how you should know to give it a rest, according to Bustle.
- It feels like work - Your job doesn't stop in the office, because dating is now a job for you, too.
- You only swipe, you don't actually talk - You literally only swipe because it's what you're used to. You've matched with too many people and now you're overwhelmed.
- You are only doing it because all of your friends are doing it - Everyone is going on dates and you're feeling the pressure to do the same.
- You go on dates with people you're not really interested in - You feel like all your dates end in an "I'll see you around."
- All you do is switch between apps and match with the same people - You've matched with the same person on Bumble, Tinder, and Hinge.