Doing these things on your own will give you maximum "me" time!
Being on your own isn’t always the easiest thing. After all, it’s DRILLED into us that we’re supposed to love people all the time, “get out there and enjoy life.” But what if that means “party of one?” Guess what – you can still have the coolest adventures ever – and more than that? You’ll find a sense of pride in flexing your independence muscle.
With that in mind, “PopSugar” has come up with a few things you should try on your own…and maybe really comfortable with. Yes, UNO STYLE! Like what? Like this:
- Go to the movies (not tough, and once you turn off your phone, the silence can be bliss)
- Eating out (who needs to hear some else’s griping anyway?)
- Do what you're interested in alone. (Don’t know anyone who wants to check out the Tim Burton retrospective at the MOMA? Cool – rock it on your own!)
- Be alone with your thoughts. (This one can be tricky, but trust…you perfect this, drowning out the drama around you gets SO much easier).
- Travel. (Just think…no one to please, but YOU!)