Single life can be such a drag. You might think you’re holding up okay, but there are some signs that tell you that there’s a good reason you’re in a rut. So how do you know that it may be time to look a little harder for love? Or maybe, should you just totally take a break and reset? Here are the ways to know if you’re so over being single:
- “Hunting passively and actively.” - You’re always on the look out for a man without a ring, scanning the room looking for potential suitors. We’ve all been there!
- “Hanging in areas you never would.” - Do you start to frequent places where cute guys hang out? That sports bar is SO not you!
- “Hanging out with people you never would.” - Maybe you’re hanging out with his friends hoping to get his attention.
- “Settling for anyone and any treatment.” - If you’re really looking for someone, you might be willing to settle for anything. Make sure you’re being treated right!
- “Doing the most.” - Dressing to the nines every day, spending extra time on your makeup. These little things could be a sign you’re over single life.
- “Compromising your beliefs.” - Letting what other people think rule the conversation. Speak up!
- “Putting a lot of pressure on any potentials.” - Loosen the leash a little! You won’t find love by suffocating someone into it.
And remember - your life is no less significant without a significant other. Live up the single life!
Source: Thought Catalog