Get over your terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day.
Some days you’re on top of the world and everything seems like it’s going your way. Other days, not so much. So when you’re trying to recover from a truly awful, no good day, here are some tips to help you shake it off.
- Change your environment - Don’t just go home and wallow in your PJs, replaying the bad day over and over. Take a different way home or stop by a friend’s house to change things up.
- Get moving - Fresh air and exercise always helps clear your head.
- Do something you love - Have a little me time, doing anything that makes you happy.
- Focus on what you can learn - Figure out what you’d do differently so you don’t have the same outcome.
- Find your inspiration - Get off social media and read or listen to something that boosts positive vibes.
- Look at the big picture - Don’t let one bad day derail your whole outlook.
- Call a friend - Sometimes you just need to vent so you can let it go. And that’s what friends are for, right?