Online dating can be such a drag. You match with hundreds of people, talk to a few of them, and go on dates with small handful. Even THEN it’s hit or miss, and things don’t always start off on the right foot. So how do you make sure that online dating stays fun? Here are some tips to take the awkwardness out of the whole online dating thing.
- Choose the right photo. You don’t want to be covering your face or hiding your beautiful features! Also, people are more attracted to photos where you’re taking up space. Avoid the folded arms, hunched over look.
- Include a question in your profile. It’s an easy way to give people a talking point when they message you.
- Ladies, message first! Sometimes the guys are just too shy. Give them a chance and put yourself out there!
- Don’t post a selfie. Selfies are less likely to get the matches!
- Put time into crafting your profile. The more you put into the game, the more you’ll get out. Get out there and show people who you are!
Details, details, details, people! The more people can know about you from your profile, the better!
Source: Business Insider