Everyone remembers their first kiss, and while movies always make it out to be all romance and fireworks, all too often it turns out to be a bit of a disappointment.
Well, folks on Reddit are sharing the truth about their first pucker, after a user offered up the question, “What was your first kiss like?” As you can imagine, some of the responses were sweet, while others were a bit funny, with the word “awkward” coming up quite often.
Among the responses:
- “Awkward, exciting and sweet.”
- “Magic. It was like a Disney kiss. The whole world seemed to swirl, and melt away, and it was just me and him, and our lips. It was wonderful.”
- “Suffocated. Had the vacuum on high.”
- “Terrible, she cried and to this day I still don't know why!”
- “Tasted like cod from the fish and chip shop.”
- “Very wet. I'm not saying it's good, but was wet AF. Also, she had a heavy tongue, so the kiss was kinda strange.”
- “Awkward. She kept her mouth closed and I opened mine too wide and tried to eat her face. We learnt pretty quickly though.”
- “I cried. She had to lend me a shoulder after.”
- “Reeking of tobacco and wine, but still pleasurable. She was exotic.”
- “Wet & cold for some reason. He was the only person I've ever encountered with a cold tongue.”
- “It was really gross to be honest. For some reason his mouth and tongue were cold and we were in a public place so I just felt uncomfortable the whole time.”
Source: The Daily Mail