We’ve all dated someone for a long enough time and just got comfortable after a while. You’ve probably stayed comfortable in a relationship before and didn’t even realize that you and your partner weren’t even that compatible. We’re full of right swipes and Amazon Prime purchases these days - how do people fit romantic gestures into their relationships at all? Here’s how you know you and your boo are in it romantically:
- You love having date nights. - Date nights are a great way to reconnect with your SO and have a great time doing it. Go out for drinks and dinner every once in a while!
- You love the gifts you get each other. - If you guys give awesome gifts that you both love, you’re probably pretty compatible. Little gifts are a great way to show you care.
- You’re proud to be with your SO. - If you wanna flaunt your partner around like you’re the luckiest person in the world, you’re probably pretty compatible.
- Your partner does something special for you. - It’s always a great feeling when someone does something that’s so YOU. Gestures that make the other person feel loved are the way to go.
- You don’t fight during the holidays. - The holidays are a great test of anyone’s relationship. If you can survive that stress, you can survive most things.
- Affection and sex are easy. - If you find yourself wanting to cuddle and have sexy time with your partner, that’s a good sign. It’s when things get boring in the bedroom that you might have to worry.
Go with your gut! If it feels right, maybe it is! Don’t be afraid to show your partner how dope you think they are.
Source: Elite Daily