First dates are always weird which is why the second date is so, so rare. It’s so hard to be your normal self and also try to woo someone you find attractive. And who knows if either of you have your minds on second dates when there’s so much first date stress in the air. There are a few things people look for on a first date to feel out if a second date is in the cards:
- A great sense of humor. - If you spend the first date laughing, there’s not much else that can go wrong from there.
- Interest in each other’s views. - It’s always refreshing when you can share moral values with a person.
- Interest in each other’s personal life. - We all love to talk about ourselves. And it’s even better when the person we’re telling wants to hear it.
- Interest in each other’s work. - Someone who wants to know about what you do is super sexy.
- Kissing. - Kissing puts people on their toes and leaves a great impression for a second date.
- You were both on time. - Don’t be late! It’s a huge turnoff for a lot of people.
- Courtesy. - Chivalry is not dead! Plenty of women appreciate a held door, a picked up check, or lending someone their jacket.
First dates are hard to nail, but just be yourself and show interest in your partner! You never know when a Tinder date could turn into something real.