Ladies, we’ve all done it - we find someone that we like hanging out with more than most other people, and suddenly we’re convinced he’s the one. But how can you be sure you’re not just dating a player and are blinded by his good qualities? The one thing that separates a player from a guy just exploring his options is manipulation. Here’s what to look out for:
- He is dishonest. If he lies to you, there’s really no justification for that. Figure out what the deal is, and don’t accept it.
- He avoids commitment. If a guy says he’s not looking for a relationship, he probably means it.
- He uses vague language. If he doesn’t tell you what he does in his free time or on the weekends, that’s a little shady.
- He engages in suspicious behavior. Have you ever caught him smiling at his phone while you were with him?
- He has a wandering eye. You might notice a player checking other girls out while you’re out with them.
If you’re pretty sure the guy you’re seeing is a player, maybe it’s time to pump the breaks a little bit. There’s no use trying to change a player from his player ways. Find someone who wants the same things as you!
Source: Elite Daily