These are the bad habits that will make it hard for you to find love.
Dating definitely wears on you after a while. You start out feeling great, and then all of a sudden you’re back to the drawing board. How can you be sure that you’re suddenly going to find “The One” when you least expect it? Turns out, there are some bad habits that keep people on the single side. Are you guilty? Let’s take a look:
- Being negative. Being overly negative or sarcastic on a date doesn’t give off good vibes. Keep it positive.
- Being a people pleaser. You don’t want to be a doormat for your partner. You don’t have to become exactly like the other person for them to like you, either.
- Being flakey. - You can’t expect to go out on a good date if you keep bailing on your dates. Make plans and stick to them!
- Not getting over an ex. It’s time to move on for real. Get yourself over your ex and under someone else.
- Being too selective. No one’s going to come along who checks every single one of your boxes. You really have to start accepting people for who they are.
Having trouble in your love life could just be as simple as a change of attitude. It’s important to get yourself in the right headspace to really figure out what it is you need and want out of your pursuits.
Source: Elite Daily