Getting ready for pumpkin spice lattes is not hard. We’ve been waiting for the day they made their appearance in Starbucks since last season when they stopped being sold. But it’s time to prep other areas of our lives for the fall as well! Here’s how to get your home autumn-ready:
- Weatherstrip your windows and doors. It’ll help keep the heat in and the cold out!
- Stock up on blankets. It’s time to whip out anything worth snuggling with!
- Clean your fireplace. You’re going to be using it a lot more now, so you might want to give it a good dusting.
- Check for drafts. You never know when there could be nooks and crannies letting cold air in. Plug it up!
- Switch to flannel sheets. It’s time to bundle up for the cold weather with nice, soft flannel sheets.
- Put away your patio furniture. It’ll only get ruined in the colder, snowy months, and you’re not going to be using it anyway!
- Start collecting firewood. You’re gonna need ammo for that clean fireplace!
- Hang heavy curtains. Another great way to keep the warm in and the cold out.
There are a few other fun ways to get your home fall-ready. Like going apple picking and making a pie with your findings. OR going shopping for pumpkins to decorate your front stoop with. Either way, get your PSL on while you do it!