It sucks, but it’s the truth. We’re in the middle of the season when we’re all going to walk around getting each other’s sick. The good news is that if you’ve gotten your flu shot, you’re already halfway there. But in case you do still manage to get the plague, here are some things you should start doing immediately:
- Stay home – We all have the urge to just say “screw it” and do what we need to do anyway. But it’s really best to get your rest.
- Wash your hands – Washing your hands is the easiest way to keep your nasty germs from spreading.
- Chug fluids – You really need to keep yourself hydrated if you’re going to get better faster!
- Eat something – Our appetites might be down, but it’s important to get the avocado toast we know and love in our systems.
- Rest up – Get your best naps in!
Getting sick is truly the worst, and it puts a dent in our weekly plans. Focus on getting back on your feet!