When you’re with someone romantically, it can be hard to see the red flags and signs that maybe you shouldn’t actually be together. Of course, you WANT things to work, so you’re bound to only see the good parts. But here are some signs that maybe you and your boo aren’t in it for the long haul:
- You have different core values – If you and your boo want COMPLETELY different things out of life, what’s the point?
- Your partner takes you for granted – Your boo should be willing to take part in a little give and take. Not just the take.
- Your partner doesn’t respect you – Abusive behaviors aren’t always easy to pick up on, but you should keep it in the back of your mind so you can look for it.
- Your partner doesn’t care about your emotional or sexual needs– There needs to be mad communication involved in your relationship if it’s going to work.
- Your partner is a caretaker but not a caregiver – If you’re finding that you’re a shoulder to lean on WAY before you’re doing the leaning, maybe you should reconsider some things.
It’s hard to know when it’s time to end things with your boo once and for all – especially if you guys are having a good time together. But it’s important to get yourself in the right headspace to move on to something that’s meant for you.