Dating apps are hard to navigate. That’s just the truth of it! But there are ways you can boost your profile to make it so you get matches a little easier and talk to more people faster. If you want to make the most of your profile, here’s what you should do in 2018:
- Post a pic with you and a dog – Dogs get everyone’s attention. Even if they’re not your own.
- Show your Instagram name – If your account isn’t private, make sure people know what’s up.
- Review bios before you swipe – If you don’t look at people’s bios before you swipe, what are you there for??
- Don’t post a list of what you AREN’T looking for – Keep your options open, and let yourself find people who match you.
- Don’t post mirror selfies – People are hating more and more on the mirror selfie. If you can avoid it, PLEASE do.
- Don’t post photos with babies if they’re not yours – It’s cheesy to post a photo with a baby and say “not mine.”
- Don’t post selfies with Snapchat filters – If you’re posting selfies with Snapchat filters still on, you’re not showing your TRUE self. Get rid of the filters.
Navigating the dating apps can be hard, but if you really make your profile stand out, it’s not as hard as it looks!