If you’re single for this year’s Valentine’s Day, you might be SUPER into your dating apps all of a sudden. After all, it’ll be Wednesday before we know it, and maybe there’s a cute single person out there just waiting to be hit up for a first date. You really never know!
But let’s make sure we’re not making silly faux-pas on our dating profiles before we even get a chance with some of the good ones. Here’s how to spruce up your dating app profile in time for Valentine’s Day:
- Nail the first impression – The first photo people see of you should be head on and up close.
- Try out all different photos – Make sure your photos are representing your personality and interests.
- Don’t post group photos – No one wants to try to sift through a bunch of strangers to find out what you look like.
- Write just enough about yourself – Don’t overdo it, but make sure you’re letting people know who you really are.
- Be up-front – Try to be honest about what it is you’re looking for out of dating online.
- When in doubt, swipe right – The worst thing that can happen is you find out you’re not actually interested. But what’s the harm in trying??
Source: ABC News