Getting into dating someone new can put on a lot of pressure to learn everything about the person. In the first few weeks , it’s like you’re trying to get all of the information you can about the other person in a short period of time so you know if the relationship can really develop.
Here are some questions you can ask to start getting a better idea about WHO you’re actually dealing with:
- Who was your childhood role model?
- What political issue are you most passionate about?
- What career would you have if you knew you couldn’t fail?
- What’s your favorite memory?
- What’s something you’ve always wanted to learn that you’ve never had time for?
- What’s your most embarrassing memory?
- Who is your favorite person in the world?
- What’s the #1 place you want to travel to?
- What do you want to see change in the world in the next five years?
This is only scratching the surface of all the things you could learn about a person in the first few weeks. You can check out all 30 question ideas HERE.
Source: Hello Giggles