If you're truly curious about someone, it can be good to keep things going.
Meeting someone who really works for you makes you feel like you’ve made an instant connection. Sometimes you really just click, and you want to know right away if they’re REALLY a good fit for you in the long run. Here’s how you know it’ll probably work out – at least for a little while:
- You’re curious about them and want to learn more.
- You feel a spark you can’t explain.
- Your values are pretty much the same.
- They’re not raising any red flags.
- You feel a mutual trust and respect for each other.
- You like the same foods, and can eat at the same restaurants.
- You feel like you can be yourself around them.
It’s hard to know if you’re really in the midst of your soulmate when you’re on your first dates, but you can really get a feel for what kind of person they are in the first few dates. It’s not hard!