Make sure you're posting photos of YOU.
Posting the right photos on your dating app profile can be kind of stressful. Who knows if you’re going to be able to properly convey to someone what you look like so they’ll swipe right? It’s all kind of ridiculous if you think about it. But here are some dos and don’ts of dating app profile photos:
- Have more than just one photo on your page.
- Make sure you have at least one full body picture of yourself.
- Don’t use any photos that are more than three years old if you can help it.
- Don’t post any photos that don’t have you in them.
- Don’t cover your face in every photo. Make sure you have one without your glasses, hands on your face, etc.)
- Don’t post group photos unless it’s obvious which one you are in them.
There’s nothing like getting to the end of a profile and realizing you have no idea what the person actually looks like. Give people an accurate representation of who you are, and your dates will be more successful!
Source: Life Hacker