We all know there comes a time when loving our boo gets hard. Every healthy relationship has its bumps and bruises, but the key is making sure you’re keeping your relationship alive and well. You can do that by doing things with your partner every day. Like what? Like these:
- Learning how to stand in love – Falling in love is easy, but make sure you’re not ditching the romantic stuff because you and your partner are standing in love.
- Ritualize your daily interactions – Create romantic rituals so you have time for yourselves every night.
- Eat together – It’s as simple as having a meal together, really! Make sure you’re spending time together.
- Sleep and wake up together – While it can be good to get some space every once in a while, it’s even better to fall asleep and wake up next to the person you love.
- Kiss for six seconds – A six-second kiss every day can actually make a huge difference in your relationship.
- Exercise together – This is a good thing that you can do for your own body but with your partner.
- Talk every day – Make sure you’re still telling each other about your days and keeping each other in the loop about your lives.
Staying in love with your partner can sometimes feel like work, but if you’re being intentional about your every day rituals, the loving each other thing can come totally naturally.