It’s really difficult to find a healthy relationship and have it last. There are so many factors that can go into a relationship failing, that the fact that anyone gets married is kind of a miracle. Here are some of the things you can look for in your person to make sure they’re a keeper:
- They’re confident in themselves and they know their strengths and weaknesses.
- They’re interested in your life and what you’re doing.
- They always try to see your point of view on things.
- They can take care of themselves.
- Being vulnerable doesn’t freak them out.
- Spending time together is important to them.
- Your happiness is at the top of their priorities
If your boo is falling short in any of these categories, you might want to take a look at things and at least have a conversation. The person you’re going to be with forever should cherish you – the end!