Getting apps to keep you informed is a great way to stay sharp.
There’s so much stuff happening in the world all the time, it’s almost impossible to keep track of everything. How are you supposed to stay up to date on the latest news and also maintain a work and social life? It’s exhausting. Which is why there are some apps that can help you sharpen your brain:
- theSkimm – This one will give you a run down on the news in politics and pop culture in a very readable way.
- NPR One – Podcasts and informative chats all day long!
- Instaread – Audio and text recaps of some of your favorite non-fiction books so you can act like you’ve read them.
- BuzzVideo – This is your one stop shop for viral videos, memes, and gifs.
- TED – You’ll get in on what all of the top leaders are chatting about these days.
It’s pretty easy to be smart these days when all of the information we could ever need is just a swipe away at any given time. We need to really take advantage of all of the access to information we have!