Spring clean your Social Media!
Just as we’re getting over Facebook’s Cambridge Analytica data breach, it’s important for us to think about how we can practice self-care with our information so things like that don’t happen so often. Here are a few things you can do for “tech self-care”:
- Delete sensitive documents that you’ve shared on Slack.
- Clear your browser history and autofill data and use a password manager instead.
- Clear your Instagram search history.
- Check to make sure you’re not allowing third-party access to your phone.
- Clear your Facebook browser history.
- Reassess your Facebook privacy settings.
There are tons of little things that you’re probably not even thinking about that could be cleaned up in the name of self-care for your tech. You’re going to want to protect your online information these days, people!