Arkansas has one of the top National Parks!!
New report reveals the National Parks most worthy a visit, and how much a trip to them will set you back
While some people spend their summer at the beaches, a lot of families, and even folks without kids, will head out this summer to experience some of the great National Parks this country has to offer. Overall there are 60 National Parks in the U.S., which were visited over 331 million times last year alone. But of course, what kind of experience you have will depend on which park you pick, and there are definitely some parks that are better than others.
Well, “Money” magazine has just come out with their choices for the 10 Best National Parks in the U.S., ranking them based on what they have to offer, from activities to scenery. They also looked at how much a week at the park will cost for two people, with the top choices offering the highest value for the money.
Coming in at number one is Rocky Mountain National Park near Boulder, Colorado, which costs $2,336 for a couple for the week. The park is perfect for hikers, with 355 miles of trails, for all different skill levels. Folks can also drive through the 48-mile road, called “Highway of the Sky,” offering tons of beautiful mountain views.
Top Ten U.S. National Parks(How much it costs to spend a week there)
- Rocky Mountain National Park, Colorado ($2,336)
- Great Smokey Mountain National Park, Tennessee ($2,297)
- Zion National Park, Utah ($2,297)
- Death Valley National Park, California ($2,193)
- Yosemite National Park, California ($2,870)
- Crater Lake National Park, Oregon ($2,243)
- Hot Springs National Park, Arkansas ($2,211)
- Saguaro National Park, Arizona ($2,527)
- Great Basin National Park, Nevada ($1,715)
- Voyageurs National Park, Minnesota ($1,999)