There are signs that suggest your boo might have a secret bank account.
We hate to break it to you, folks, but there is actually more than one method of infidelity that we have to look out for in serious/live-in relationships: there’s the sex…and then financial cheating. It’s when your partner has a hidden bank account or credit card that they use to buy shady stuff. Here are some things to look out for if you think bae is financially cheating on you:
- You notice a lot of new stuff – Where’d that new Bluetooth speaker come from? Maybe you should ask your partner what’s up.
- Bae gets defensive when you bring it up – Red flag! If they’re fighting you on it, they might have something to hide.
- The mail is off limits to you – There’s no reason why your partner should be hiding mail from you.
- You’re being showered in gifts – If you don’t know where the gifts are actually coming from, there might be a bank account you have to worry about.
- You notice large cash withdrawals – If they’re keeping finances to themselves, they’re probably making huge withdrawals when they get the chance.
But if you’ve found signs of financial infidelity on your partner’s part, don’t panic just yet. You might want to have a calm, cool, and collected conversation about the issue before you yell at them…and they’ve actually been secretly saving up for a birthday or anniversary gift!
Source: Huffington Post