At this point, we all know what NOT to do on our dating app profiles. No group photos, no lack of bios, no pictures where you’re not smiling. We get it. But what are the things that you’re not thinking about including? Here are some of the top things you should include in your dating app profile – that you maybe never though about:
- Tell ‘em how many roommates you have – Sometimes it’s important! Especially if you’re looking for a one-night stand.
- How you eat your soup – Seriously. Are you a slurper? It could be a deal breaker for some. You should let them know.
- What your work schedule is like – People are going to want to know if your schedules are even compatible before they take the plunge.
- Your height – Including your height shouldn’t be important, but it totally is. You don’t want to show up to a date with someone who’s not in your range.
- Let people know if you’re a ghoster – Be honest about these things. It’ll keep people aware of what they can expect if things go south.
- Tell people if you’re leaving town soon – Your potential suitors are going to want to know if you’ll be unavailable soon.
- Include if you just got out of a relationship – This is helpful for people to know in regards to what you might be looking for and how you’ll handle future dates.
And remember to keep it light and fun. No one wants to get THAT serious on the apps. The serious stuff will come later once the lighthearted stuff is out of the way. Be calm, be cool, be you. It’s just an app at the end of the day!
Source: Elite Daily