A guy’s whole career was derailed because of his jealous girlfriend
There is evil and then there is THIS!!
Eric Abramovitz has played clarinet ever since he was a kid - and he's pretty talented. So he applied to his dream school the Coburn Conservatory of Music - where legendary professor Yehuda Gilad accepts two students a year. Along with being his student, participants get a full scholarship, which runs about 50-thousand dollars a year. And Eric got in!
The problem? Eric's then-girlfriend Jennifer Leedid it all to keep him with her at McGill University.
Fast-forward two years later, and happened to meet Yehuda - and they discovered the deception. So they collected the proof of her shenanigans - and he went to court. And now? a jury has awarded him the $300-thousand he asked for PLUS threw in another 50k! While Eric is now with the Santa Barbara Orchestra, it's easy to see why the decision is music to his ears.
- Superior Court Judge David Corbett said “I cannot speculate as to how high and how quickly Mr. Abramovitz’s career might have soared, but for the interference by Ms. Lee. But the law does recognize that the loss of a chance is a very real and compensable loss.”
Get your Lysol wipes ready.
These places are full of GERMS!!
You may think that your toilet is the grossest thing in your home, but that’s actually something in your kitchen. According to a new study, kitchen towels hold dangerous amounts of bacteria and germs, making them one of the germiest household items. The bacteria on them can cause food poisoning and skin and soft tissue infections and factors like the size of your family, diet, and what the towels are used to wipe can affect how much bacteria is on a kitchen towel. And these are some of the other disgusting things in your home.
- Coffee maker - According to a National Sanitation Foundation germ study, coffee reservoirs are the fifth germiest place in your home. They advise washing removable parts after each use, wiping outer surfaces every day, and cleaning inside parts every 40 to 60 brew cycles or once a month.
- Plastic water bottles - Plastic can crack, get scratched and harbor bacteria, but stainless steel water bottles are naturally anti-bacterial.
- Handbags - A 2015 study found that purses commonly have bacteria like Staph on them from setting them on the floor in restaurants, public restrooms, and trains. And when was the last time you cleaned the outside of your purse? Exactly, so the study advises regularly wiping them down inside and out.
- Shoes - If you don’t take your shoes off inside your house, you’re probably contaminating your floors with all kinds of nasties you pick up walking around. According to a 2017 University of Houston study, more than a quarter of shoes carry C.diff, a dangerous bacterial strain that can cause everything from diarrhea to deadly infections.
- Toothbrushes - Toothbrushes can harbor bacteria, especially if you put your damp one in a closed container or store it near a toilet. The American Dental Association recommends rinsing the toothbrush after each use and letting it air dry, plus you should change it every three to four months.
He felt she was unfaithful to his wishes after salting their popcorn when he asked her not to.
Divorced for doing what??
A couple in Milwaukee may be headed for splitsville after the wife salted their popcorn at the movies against the husband’s wishes. Cops were called to the Marcus Majestic Cinema to mediate a dispute between the couple. Story goes, the wife waited in line before their movie to get popcorn. The husband had asked her not to salt he popcorn before he walked away, but the wife felt that since she bought the popcorn, she could salt it.
Well, when her hubby learned that, he accused her of being unfaithful and told police that their marriage was over. He then opted out of the movie and waited outside for the wife. When she got out of the movie, she noticed how angry her husband was and refused to let him drive. She says he drives too fast when he gets angry. He didn’t want to ride in the car while she drove, so the wife called police to ensure he would get home. However, she assured police that he’s never harmed her before.
Cops told her that she couldn’t force her husband to ride with her since he’s an adult capable of making his own decisions. The wife never gave police her husband’s info, but before leaving gave him one last chance to get in the car. It’s unclear how long the couple has been married and if this has happened before.
Source: Journal Sentinel