Don't come to work sick and don't suck up to the boss!
There’s nothing like having that one coworker that consistently pisses you off. And the worst part? They probably have no idea they’re doing it. It’s backwards, but it’s true. And you know what that means? There’s a good chance YOU are also unknowingly pissing someone off, too. Here are some ways you might not be thinking of:
- You come to the office when you’re really sick.
- You microwave stinky food in the office.
- You’re a brown noser to your bosses and higher ups.
- You can’t talk to people without interrupting.
- You take personal calls at work.
- You use someone else’s desk or computer.
- You’re always complaining.
- You always gossip about your coworkers.
The bottom line? Don’t be a douche. Everyone has a rough day now and again, but isn’t it better to make the days more bearable for everyone if you can help it. And for the love of all that is good, please stop microwaving your gross leftovers in the company kitchen.
Source: Huffington Post