Let’s be honest, our days are numbered, so we should make the most of it and not let mistakes ruin the fun…right? Yes, we thought we were invincible back in the day, and we looked at the small picture. And that’s okay.
As we get older mindfulness kicks in, so we’re going to be mindful now and share a few things to avoid so you have less (if any) regrets. Like what? Like these:
- Holding grudges.
- Not going to the dentist regularly.
- Losing touch with friends.
- Letting fear get in your way.
- Burning bridges.
- Keeping toxic people around.
- Not being there when someone needed you most.
- Treating your parents badly.
- Ignoring your body.
- Not saying “I love you.”
The list goes on! Check it out here.
Source: Pop Sugar