Women everywhere have their own deal breakers that they have to keep in mind when they’re checking out the dating scene. Luckily, Reddit created a thread where women everywhere could put their biggest dating deal breakers. Here are some of the most popular responses:
- Complainers “If you constantly complain about every little thing, then it's gonna be a no from me.” - /u/coffeefordayz
- Quick to anger “I've dealt with enough anger problems in my life. I need someone who is mellow at heart.” - /u/6cupsoftea
- Lack of personal hygiene Nuff said. - /u/zeezuh
- “I’m 100% monogamous and absolutely refuse to compromise on it.” - /u/liand22
- No motivation or ambitiousness career-wise “An inability to think critically or debate properly, needs constant validation from me, victim mentality on circumstances.” - /u/SenatorMeathooks
Other big deal breakers are if they talk about their ex on the first date, dabble too much in alcohol, or if they’re a little TOO religious. And of course there are the obvious deal breakers – like being a d-bag or not understanding BDE.
Source: Elite Daily