If you're in your 20s, you're going to need a few mottos in your back pocket to make it through.
We’re all just bumbling through our 20s hoping we come out on top by the time we hit our dreaded 30s. The way to really get through your days with integrity? Have a few great mottos in your bock pocket. We all need little reminders sometimes that we’re only human, and we’re allowed to make mistakes and still live our best lives. Here are some of the mottos you should remember:
- “The dream is free. The hustle is sold separately.”
- “It is what it is.”
- “You are not defined by your mistakes.”
- “Count your blessings.”
- “Remember why you started.”
- “Get out of your comfort zone.”
- “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
- “The best is yet to come.”
- “Throw kindness around like confetti.”
- “Be yourself. You’re an original.”
When it comes to living day-to-day, or even minute-to-minute, you’re going to want a few positive affirmations up your sleeve so you can live your life more fruitfully. Your 20s come with some challenges, no doubt. But if you’ve got the right mindset, you’ll be able to live it up like you wouldn’t believe!
Source: Elite Daily