Simple ways to enhance your shower!
If there’s one thing that fixes most of your problems regularly, it’s a long, hot shower. There’s really nothing better for when you’re feeling down on yourself. And there are ways to really maximize your valuable shower time to make sure that your anxiety and mental health are being helped in the process. Here are the best shower hacks:
- Hot showers for relaxing your muscles – A nice, hot shower will work as a muscle relaxer without all the pills. Get rid of the built up tension!
- Cold showers for improving your mood – It might seem unpleasant at first, but a cold shower could be the wake up call you need.
- Essential oils – Using aromatherapy in the shower can really reduce your anxiety by a landslide.
- Shower tabs – They’re the shower equivalent of a bath bomb and provide great aromatherapy.
- Add plants – Indoor plants in your shower with you can help improve your mood. Seriously!
- Pump up the jam – Listen to your favorite bops while you shower. Maybe sing along to a few as well.
- Get a massager – There are shower heads that work wonders for your muscles with massaging features.
- Get the good soap – Splurge a little on some high-end shower products.
There are plenty of ways to spice up your shower so you’re making the most of the time you have to take a deep breath and cleanse your body and brain. And don’t forget to check the time! The last thing you want to do is make yourself more stressed by cutting it too close to your responsibilities!