Some say these secrets are OK to keep!!
Sure, you want to tell your partner everything, but there are things that are totally normal to keep from them. Even if you’ve been married for years, there are just some things that are better left unsaid. They could cause arguments or resentment, and really, no one wants that. Here are the things totally okay to gloss over:
- You don’t like their family.
- Your family doesn’t like them.
- You think their family’s traditions are weird.
- You find their friend attractive.
- Your friend doesn’t like them.
- You don’t like their friends.
- The ways your ex was a little better.
- You still stalk your ex on social media sometimes.
- You sometimes fantasize about your ex.
- Someone made a pass at you when they weren’t around.
And that’s only a fraction of the complete list. You can check out all 50 secrets that are okay to keep HERE. And if you go through their phone, make sure that stays hush-hush, too. We all know that phone snooping can be a relationship ruiner in 2018.
Source: MSN Lifestyle